Mot tester/Mechanic – Thurrock
- Location: Thurrock
- Salary: £25,000 plus bonus
Job Title: MOT Tester / Mechanic
Hours: For Universal depots 8:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri & 8.30am-12.30pm Saturday
Job Type: Permanent
An opportunity has now become available for an experienced MOT Tester based at our Thurrock Depot.
Using your experience and expertise as a MOT Tester you will be required to carry out MOT tests, re-tests and contingency tests – including the appropriate maintenance of all required records & equipment
You will also assist in depot stock control, stock taking and fleet inspections at our newly refurbished depot.
If you are motivated and hard-working then why not join our thriving and growing team!
- Bonus scheme
- Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment
- On-going training and development
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- The Pit Stop – a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of high street brands, travel, cinema tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Skills / experience:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be a qualified MOT Tester with proven experience
Apply for this role online now!
We have other opportunities available across our 18 depots in London, Essex and the South East.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you should your skillset and experience match our requirements.