Commercial Tyre Technician / Fitter – Willesden
- Location: Willesden
- Salary: £28,000 OTE including bonus plus call outs
Job Title: Commercial Tyre Technician / Fitter
Location: Willesden, NW10
Remuneration: £28,000 per annum including bonus scheme plus call outs paid at £50 per call out
Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri & 8.30am-12.30pm Saturday
Job Type: Permanent
Universal Tyres and Auto Centres are an award-winning, family owned and operated company with 21 sites across the South East and Kent, having been accredited Gold status by Investors in People
An opportunity has now become available for an experienced Commercial Tyre Technician / Fitter based at our Willesden Depot.
Using your experience and expertise you will be required to fit car, van and commercial truck tyres along with out of hours attendance.
You will also assist in depot stock control, stock taking and fleet inspection work and ensuring the depot and equipment is clean and tidy at all times.
If you are motivated and hard-working then why not join our thriving and growing team!
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- Use of company vehicle
- Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment
- Free Wifi, tea and coffee
- On-going Industry recognised training and development
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- The Pit Stop – a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of high street brands, travel, cinema tickets, gym memberships and much more, saving employees £8,000 this year
Skills / experience:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence, with no more than 3 points.
- Appropriate tyre fitting or specialist tyre fitting qualifications, although candidates who have a good knowledge of tyres with significant and current fitting experience covering car, van and truck will also be considered.
Apply for this role online now!
We have other opportunities available across our 21 depots in London, Essex and the South East.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our requirements.