Level 3 Mechanic and MOT Tester – Ipswich
- Location: Ipswich
- Salary: £25,000 plus bonus
Job Title: Level 3 Mechanic and MOT Tester
Remuneration: £25,000 per annum + bonus scheme
Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri & 8.30am-12.30pm Saturday
Job Type: Permanent
Universal Tyres and Auto Centres are an award-winning, family owned and operated company with 21 sites across the South East and Kent, having been accredited Gold status by Investors in People
An opportunity has now become available for an experienced Level 3 Mechanic and MOT Tester based at our Ipswich Depot.
Using your experience and expertise as a Mechanic and MOT Tester you will be required to carry out MOT tests, re-tests and contingency tests – including the appropriate maintenance of all required records & equipment, along with mechanical repairs including brakes, servicing, exhausts and full diagnostics.
You will also assist in depot stock control, stock taking and fleet inspections at our newly refurbished depot.
If you are motivated and hard-working then why not join our thriving and growing team!
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment
- Free Wifi, tea and coffee
- On-going Industry recognised training and development
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- The Pit Stop – a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of high street brands, travel, cinema tickets, gym memberships and much more, saving employees £8,000 this year
Skills / experience:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be a qualified MOT Tester with proven experience
- Level 3 Mechanic
Apply for this role online now!
We have other opportunities available across our 18 depots in London, Essex and the South East.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our requirements.